Do you like hosting people and making sure they’re having a great time?
Are you part of or allied with black transgender communities?
House of GG, a small retreat center for black transgender people in the South, is looking to hire a Guest Services Host in Little Rock.
- Manage reservations, update calendar, coordinate travel, and answer any questions guests have
- Get the space guest-ready and coordinate guest arrival and departure
- Greet guests, give them a tour, and orient them to the space
- Attend to any needs the guests have while they are at the property
- Cook delicious meals for guests
- Buy needed house supplies and groceries
- Housekeeping duties including guest changeover
- Fill out necessary paperwork; create and distribute information packets and materials
- Support guests to follow our Covid guidelines (masks, vaccinations, social distancing, etc)
- Prior experience with hosting, hospitality, catering, and/or housekeeping
- Experience with black transgender communities
- Valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle
- Skilled at cooking and cleaning
- Someone who likes to be of service to others
- Fun, easy to be around, good sense of humor, good conflict-resolution skills
- Covid vaccinated
$18.46-23.08/hr DOE. Part time except full time when guests are present. Must be available weekends and holidays.
How to apply
Send a resume and video expressing why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org